Thursday, July 8, 2010

My First Blog

This is my first try to write and publish it via web. I remember I am fond of maintaining a diary when I was a little girl. My mom would always buy me new ones with nice and colorful designs. She would always pick those with small locks and cute key. I would neatly write anything and everything I want almost everyday. Now I wonder, why didn't I kept them all??!!!

With today's digital era, maybe it's about time for me to start my own blog. I have joined a lot of social networking sites, shared every special moments with my family back home in Manila, Philippines since me and my husband moved here in Singapore way back in 2006. I might need to extend some of my postings here and make it my own journal of our life's adventure...

No comments:

Post a Comment